Trigger Point GRID Mini Foam RollerItem #: TP13004 Usually ships the next business day
The Trigger Point GRID Mini Foam Roller is proof positive that great things come in small packages. It's based on the very popular and original Trigger Point foam roller, but now incarnated in a very user friendly travel size. Gym bag, attache, backpack or suitcase...sure it'll fit, it's only 5-inches tall and 5.5-inches wide. Take it with you and reap the benefits of the self-massage Matrix Technology and Distrodensity Zones. That means you'll get a very unique and deep targeted massage that'll increase your circulation and help maintain flexibility. And the GRID Mini comes in four great colors for gift giving, too. Go-compact and go-anywhere with the Trigger Point GRID Mini Foam Roller, and start feeling great everywhere!
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll
- Promotes the flow of blood, oxygen and the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Extra compact and travel-friendly
- Easy to attach to a gym bag or backpack
- Backed by Trigger Point one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 250lbs (115kg) static load
- Only 4" tall x 5.5" wide
- Matrix Technology and Distrodensity Zones
- Uses body weight for a deep tissue massage
- ncreases circulation and improves flexibility
- For youself or as a great gift for the athlete in your life
- Weight: 0.5 lbs. (.2 kg)
- Colors: Black (BLK), Orange (ORG), Pink (PNK), and Green (GRN)
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Easy size for travel
January 6, 2015
I have all sizes of the trigger point foam roller, but the mini is great for travel and to reach those little crooks and crannies in your body that a larger roller may be too big to effectively reach well. Its great for packing and travel - lightweight and takes up very little space as you can also pack things "inside" it, yet big enough to do the job. Great for relieving the muscle fatigue associated with travel either long drives or flights. I take it with me on all my out of town races or any travel. Easy to take to the gym to warm up your muscles prior to your workout.
Pros:easy to use lightweight and small enough to pack for travel