Topeak Road Morph G | Frame Pump with GaugeItem #: TOP00500 Usually ships the next business day
The Topeak Road Morph G incorporates an in-line gauge that reads pressure up to 140 PSI (9.6 Bar) with a pump capacity of 160 PSI (11 Bar). It uses Morph technology to pack the power and efficiency of a floor pump into a lightweight, compact and portable design that's easy to bring along on any ride. It works with Presta, Schrader, or Dunlop valves and easily mounts to the bike's frame. It has a fold-out T-handle and foot-pad for added stability, and a flexible hose that prevents over-leveraging. So, be prepared to ride with the Topeak Road Morph G.
- Head: Presta, Schrader, Dunlop valves
- Barrel: Butted aluminum
- Gauge: In-line gauge reads 140 PSI (9.6 Bar)
- Thumb-Lock: Plastic
- Capacity: 160 PSI (11 Bar)
- Fold-out T-handle, foot-pad, and flexible hose
- Includes centerline mount bracket
- Size: 13.8" x 2.2" x 1.1" (35 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm)
- Weight: 7.74oz (220g) with gauge
I would recommend this item to a friend.
The best frame pump !!!
October 1, 2015
I have never been a big fan of C02 cartridges finding them fiddly and wasteful. Of course I am in the minority and that's fine. For those seeking the ultimate in reliability and ease of use the Topeak Road Morphe G is a winner. It has a locking chuck with makes inflation very reliable coupled with the fact that it converts into a mini floor pump with a sufficient barrel capacity to make adequate inflation easy as opposed to an exhausting effort in futility with smaller capacity pumps. There is also a` convenient PSI gauge on the hose that gives you a fair estimate of your tire pressure. One caveat if you do not want to mount it to your top tube you will have to sacrifice a bottle cage mount as the supplied hardware does not allow for both. I have been using them for years and experienced just one hose failure. Not bad considering that I get a copious amount of flats and used it quite often.
Pros:Powerful for its size, eco-friendly and a very reliable back-up to a CO2 system.
Cons:Some parts can wear out.
you may also like
- TriSports.com Tool Kit Bag Price: $19.99
- Genuine Innovations Tire Repair and Inflation Wallet Price: $26.99
- Blackburn AirTower 4 Floor Pump Price: $59.99
- TriSports.com Bento Pod Pro Price: $24.99