Just two ounces of Stan's Tire Sealant can repair up to a 1/4" hole instantly. Stan's Tire Sealant is the number one tire sealant on the market, and for good reason. It can be used in a converted standard bike tire or a tubeless tire. Stan's stays liquid for two to seven months on average. And it has a special anti-freeze agent that allows the sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30 degrees. So, for proven performance, get Stan's NOTUBES Tire Sealant.
- Two ounces can repair a 1/4" hole
- Stays liquid for up to 7 months
- Works in temps as cold as -30 degrees
- 2oz measuring scoop and Yorker spout included.
- Available sizes: 16oz and 32oz