Spinervals "On the Road" DVDItem #: SPN09002 Usually ships the next business day
Regular Price: $34.99Sale Price: $9.99 You Save 71%
On the Road "Tucson Training Rides" Volume 3. In this virtual reality cycling DVD, you'll enjoy the incredible desert scenery of Tucson, Arizona as you ride on Coach Troy Jacobson's wheel, listening to his coaching advice along the way.
- Workout A: Ride tempo up Mt. Lemmon to Windy Point - from the base to over 5,000 feet!
- Workout B: Roll over Gates Pass to Saguaro National Forest - varied workout for aerobic development and power building
- Bonus Chapter: Ride up Mt. Lemmon to Summerhaven
- Bonus Feature: Take a peek behind the scenes at the world class TriSports.com facility!
- Difficulty rating 9.5 out of 10!
A renowned professional multisport coach since 1992 and a former pro triathlete, Troy Jacobson is the founder of the Spinervals Cycling DVD series and is known as a pioneer in the field of endurance sports training. Thousands of athletes throughout the world have used his workouts to boost their performance. Troy also conducts training camps and workshops throughout the U.S., including camps in Tucson and other cycling destinations.
St. Petersburg, FL
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Spinervals are the BEST bike workouts
July 16, 2016
I think this ride is great! $9.99 is a steal. There are two rides that you can do separately or combine to go longer. It is all uphill so you follow the gears suggested and try to stay on Coach Troy's wheel. Challenging and a fitness builder.
you may also like