Please Note: This is the NEW D-Fly which requires the new Shimano DT-DN110 Internal Battery for Di2.
The Shimano EW-WU101 Di2 wireless unit features the all-new D-Fly Management system that wirelessly connects riders to their Di2 data through a cycling computer and the new Di2 app. The D-Fly is a compact wireless data transmitter that adds another dimension to the Di2 experience. The EW-WU101 D-Fly easily plugs into the E-tube wiring system and seamlessly connects Di2 equipped bikes to a compatible wireless cycle computer. It's compatible with Dura-Ace 9100 & 9000 series, Ultegra 6870 and Ultegra 6770 E-tube road shifting systems, and the Garmin Edge 1000
. Shimano D-Fly transmits data through both Bluetooth and a proprietary private ANT wireless protocol and allows riders to monitor Di2 gear position, battery life, as well as some other common rider data functions. And it's powered by the same Di2 battery that powers the Di2 shifting system. Immerse yourself in the ride with the Shimano D-Fly Wireless Transmitter.Key Features:
- Requires new style batteries
- Replaces SM-EWW01
- Transmits data through a proprietary private ANT wireless protocol and Bluetooth
- D-Fly displays Di2 data on compatible cycle computers
- EW-WU101 Di2 wireless unit is lightweight and compact
- Size: 38mm long x 25mm wide x 12.5mm tall, and weighs less than 5g
- Compatibility: Dura-Ace 9150, 9170, 9070, Ultegra 6870 and Ultegra 6770 E-tube road shifting systems, and Garmin Edge 1000
Requires an additional E-tube wire
for installation. The 300mm wire works great in most installsShipping weight: 0.5 lbs.