Shimano Dura-Ace 9071 Di2 TT/Tri Brake/Shift LeverItem #: SHM13402 Usually ships in 2-3 business days
What works with 10 or 11SPD Etube Di2 systems and gives you the ability to shift from your base bars? The new Shimano Dura-Ace 9071 Di2 TT/Tri Brake/Shift Lever! Now you don't have to decide between slowing down and a sketchy shift. Plus, you can shift while you're climbing with your hands on the base bar. This option alone is almost worth the price of Di2.
Works with 10 or 11SPD Etube Di2 systems.
Allows shifting and braking from the basebar hand position.
No additional etube wires necessary; 5 port junction recommended.
Not compatible with 7970 Di2 systems.
Includes brake cable and housing.
Includes the TL-EW02 Wiring Plug Tool.
you may also like
- Shimano E-Tube Di2 EW-SD50 Wire Price: $24.99
- PRO Digital Carbon Handlebar Tape Price: $14.97
- Shimano Universal Di2 Battery Charger Price: $78.99
- Garmin Edge 520 Price: $299.99
- CeramicSpeed Coated Oversized Pulley Wheel System | Shimano 10/11-Speed Price: $599.00