With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the Dura-Ace 9000 Crankset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight. Using the same bolt circle diameter for compact and standard double chainrings means you’ll be able to use all chainring sizes with the same crankarm, practically turning your bike into a Transformer. “But it looks weird.” It’s time to get over it if you want to ride the best new crankset.
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Crank length: 165, 167.5 (1675), 170, 172.5 (1725), 175, 177.5 (1775), 180mm
- Gearing: 50-34T (5034), 52-36T (5236), 52-38T (5238), 53-39T (5339),54-42T (5442), 55-42T (5542)