Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-Speed CranksetItem #: SHM13305 Usually ships in 2-3 business days
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the Dura-Ace 9000 Crankset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight. Using the same bolt circle diameter for compact and standard double chainrings means you’ll be able to use all chainring sizes with the same crankarm, practically turning your bike into a Transformer. “But it looks weird.” It’s time to get over it if you want to ride the best new crankset.
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
- Crank length: 165, 167.5 (1675), 170, 172.5 (1725), 175, 177.5 (1775), 180mm
- Gearing: 50-34T (5034), 52-36T (5236), 52-38T (5238), 53-39T (5339),54-42T (5442), 55-42T (5542)
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Crank for Aftermarket Powermeters
September 3, 2015
The DA crank is the crank to have hands down for the Power meter market. I got mine for a great deal and had the Pioneer dual leg power meter installed and everything works wonderfully. There are plenty of options for powermeters with this crank. Pioneer, Stages, and 4iiiis are a few that can be attached to the crank arms. Be sure to check your brake clearance before going this route for a power meter.
Pros:+ Large/Small ring shifting is incredible. If you have the Front deraileur dialed you'd be hard pressed to drop a chain. + Two toned design is fantastic + Power meter Options
Cons:- Certain TT/Aero frames can't use the crank arm mounted power meters because of brake clearance.