SaltStick Caps PLUS Trial Pack | 3 CountItem #: SAL12507 Usually ships the next business day
Note: This item cannot be shipped to Spain, Norway, or Mexico. All other international customers, please consult your local customs office before ordering.
As a general guideline, athletes should consume one SaltStick Caps PLUS every 20-60 minutes during any land-based activity (bike/run) for the duration of the activity. In hot conditions, extreme humidity, or for larger athletes, a greater number of capsules may be needed to maintain safe electrolyte levels. The maximum number of capsules recommended per day is 15, although athletes in extreme conditions and longer events may find it necessary to exceed this number. It is strongly recommended to test your planned electrolyte protocol in training several times before race day.
It should be stressed that every athlete sweats differently, reacts to heat and humidity differently, and reacts to the stress of a race or training differently. What this means to the athlete in particular is the importance of testing one's electrolyte replacement strategy in training, prior to race day. Listening to your body prior to and during an event is also key, so you can adapt your electrolyte plan accordingly. Being flexible and keeping your plan simple will give you the best chance of success.
SaltStick PLUS Features:
- The ONLY electrolyte capsule formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Only 1 capsule per serving. Suggested use: 1 capsule per 20-60 minutes during activity
- Buffered salt composition that helps digestion and absorption
- Sodium citrate soothes the stomach
- Each capsule contains 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, and 100 IU Vitamin D plus 30 mg caffeine
- Caffeine is a legal ergogenic ingredient that increases alertness and reduces fatigue
- Vegetable-based colour-coded green capsule composition; Bio-available active ingredients. GMP production
- Fully soluble ingredients allows option of easy preparation of a custom caffeinated electrolyte beverage with a pleasantly mild salty taste
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED. No: herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten-free
- No sweeteners- no high fructose corn syrup, no sweeteners of any kind
- Does not contain any World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) or International Olympic Committee (IOC) banned substances
- Unique formulation is patent pending; Engineered by a Ph.D. chemist who is also a pro triathlete
- Saltstick Caps uniquely includes vitamin D that helps the body absorb and utilize calcium.
Shipping weight: 0.25 lbs.