TriSports.com has now made it even easier for you to make a return. If you have an item that does not meet your satisfaction and meets our Guarantee guidelines below, simply click the Easy Return link below to enter your information and print a return label right at home. The cost for this service is $9.99 ($50 for oversized items like bikes, bike cases, wheel boxes, etc) and will be deducted from your return amount. The great part is that it can be sent using either USPS or UPS, however we recommend UPS since the tracking is more detailed. Please note that items over 20 pounds must be dropped off at a UPS facility. This label is only good in the continental United States. Please follow the link below to Auto-Login to our Easy Returns Label Portal:
TriSports.com Easy Returns - PRINT A LABEL
TriSports.com has a 60-day satisfaction guarantee on most products. All closeouts (clearance) items are excluded. Please be sure to read the information on each closeout item to see the applicable policy. All returns must be in original packaging and have its original tags. Used items will only be accepted if defective, and a return authorization is required. Please call Customer Service at 888-293-3934 for your return authorization. Refunds will be issued in the form of original payment if return is made within 60 days, otherwise store credit will be issued for the lower of the current selling price or your purchase price. Your return/refund will be processed within 7-14 business days
If we made a shipping error, please call to expedite the correction.
If you’d like to exchange your product for something else and your item is still in the condition it was received in including the original packaging, the best thing to do is to return your item for a full refund and place a new order at the same time. Placing the new order now just ensures that you’ll get it quickly, and that it won’t go out of stock. Don’t worry, you’ll get your refund as soon as our Returns Department receives your original package.
Returns Within 60 Days
Within the first 60 days, please follow these procedures to ensure a prompt refund, or credit:
- Using a good carton, return package via insured US Mail or other carrier (TriSports.com will refund actual shipping costs for ground or USPS shipping on damaged merchandise or mis-shipment - we will not refund for expedited shipping charges). Please do not send product back in its own box as the shipping box (like shoe boxes) - it ruins the product packaging. If product is shipped back to us in its original packaging TriSports.com reserves the right to partially refund the return amount based on a restocking fee determined at our discretion not to exceed 20% of product cost.
- Complete the returns form on the back of your packing slip. If you do not have your packing slip, please include a full sheet of paper stating purchaser's name, address and date of purchase.
- If product is defective, please indicate how it is defective * you need to contact Customer Service for an RMA for defective merchandise.
- Send returns to: TriSports.com Returns Dept. 4495 S. Coach Dr. Tucson, AZ 85714 (we do not accept CODs).
- Keep a record of shipment until you have received credit or refund.
- If an item has a defect which does not appear within the first 60 days, please contact Customer Service at 888-293-3934 (10am-8pm EST M-F) for a return authorization. We do reserve the right to turn down a return if the item appears damaged due to misuse. Some manufacturers require items be sent directly to them for repairs (wheels, wetsuits, etc.), so please contact our Customer Service Department.
- Clothing items must be unworn and have all hang tags attached.
- Cycling shoes cannot have had cleats mounted or cannot have been used on a bike, and must have original tags and the original box. Do not use the shoe's box as a shipping box (pack it inside of a shipping box to protect both box and shoes).
- Running shoes should be clean and not show signs of wear and must have original tags and the original box. Do not use the shoe's box as a shipping box (pack it inside of a shipping box to protect both box and shoes).
- Saddles cannot have marks on the rails or wear on the saddle cover and in general, must be in new condition, returned with all packaging within 60 days. If unsure about the saddle, put tape on the rails before mounting. When returning, please ask yourself if you would accept the saddle in the condition you returned it, if you purchased it as new.
If you have received a gift and would like to return it, we need to know the following information:
- Original purchaser's name and billing address, or order number if you have it.
- Your name, address, phone and email so we know where to ship the replacement product or to send information about your store credit.
- Follow the above instructions for sending your product back to us so we can expedite the handling of your return.
TriSports.com makes every effort to package our orders securely to avoid any damage in transit; however, packages occasionally do arrive damaged at your door. If this occurs and you are present at the time of delivery, please ask the driver to wait while you inspect the products inside for damage. If no damage, then you just got a squished box! If there is damage, you can refuse it and have the package returned to us. In this situation, please contact us to make us aware that the package is coming back to us. If you are not present at the time of delivery, please take a photo of the box prior to opening it, then contact Customer Service by email or phone at 888-293-3934 (10am-8pm EST M-F) if you find there is any damage to the items inside. We will work quickly to get a replacement to you and to contact the carrier regarding the damage.
TriSports.com has many procedures in place to ensure that you get what you ordered correctly every time. Very rarely, something slips through and you may be short an item or gotten a bonus item that you didn't order. Please contact Customer Service by email or phone at 888-293-3934 (10am-8pm EST M-F) if this occurs and we will work quickly to correct the error. If the latter occurs, we appreciate honesty rather than thinking you just won the lottery. It helps us keep our costs low so that we can continue to offer you great prices on everything triathlon!
Wetsuits: "One Free Swim" Wetsuit Policy - Please note that our "One Free Swim" wetsuit policy allows you to try out your new wetsuit to make sure it's the proper fit. If the suit does need to be returned, we ask that you rinse it well in fresh water and leave it inside out until completely dry. After it dries, flip it right side out and wipe off any water spots. You can then send it back with all of its original packaging. The following conditions will preclude you from receiving full credit for your suit: All wetsuits are inspected for damage and sealed by TriSports.com prior to shipping to ensure a quality product. Please exercise caution when trying on a wetsuit. A tear or splitting at a seam is considered a manufacturing defect, but nail digs or cuts in the center of a panel are not defects and will not be accepted.
Any tears or holes in the suit - fingernail or other.
Body Glide or body lubricant residue found on the suit.
Writing your name or other information inside the suit.
Restocking Fees: Please note that there will be a 10% restocking fee on all returned bike travel cases, trainers, complete bikes, wheels, car bike racks and car trailers.
Opened Products: Please note that returns will be accepted on unopened Electronics (HRMs, GPS units, power meters, bike computers, etc), videos or DVDs only. If it has been opened, it can only be exchanged if the item is defective and only for another of the same product.
Bikes: We understand that purchasing a bike is a major investment. Our experienced staff is here to assist you in determining the correct size and component group for your new dream bike. If you have any questions at all regarding the proper size or fit, please contact our experts and they will be happy to guide you through the process. We want you to be comfortable with buying your bike online and we want to ensure that you are ecstatic with your new bike! All of our bikes are assembled, inspected, test ridden and photographed prior to shipping to you to ensure that it's in perfect working order. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return your bike or frameset to us. Our only requirement is that you do it within 60 days of purchase.
- Defective or damaged –. If your new bike arrives defective or damaged please call our customer service line at 888-293-3934 within 48 hours of receipt of the bike. We may request that you send photos of the defect or damage. Please note ALL of our bikes are assembled, inspected, test ridden and photographed prior to shipping to you. Please do not throw away any packaging materials until instructed to do so in the event that a UPS or FedEx claim needs to be filed. Some blemishes are common and are not considered a defect; there may be some irregularities due to the painting and manufacturing process. TriSports.com is not responsible for these kinds of blemishes.
- Incorrect Size - If you determine that you chose the incorrect size bike or frameset, you can return it for a properly-sized replacement within 60 days of the original shipping date . The bike or frameset must be in new condition and must not have been ridden outside. You will be responsible for a restocking fee of 10% of the retail price of the bike or frameset, which covers the administration, labor, and depreciation costs associated with a returned bike or frameset. You will also be responsible for all shipping costs and proper insurance.
The only exceptions to our policy are special order items and custom frames (e.g., frames with non-stock paint or custom geometry). Steerer tubes on forks and seatposts must not be cut in order to receive full credit.