The Louis Garneau Women's 12C Air Gel Cycling Gloves with multi-thickness gel padding cushions every blow that the road delivers. And these cycling gloves have LG's signature ErgoAir vent channel technology keeping your hands cool and comfortable while improving performance on the bike. They literally "fit like a glove" with a pre-shaped curve and silicone palm for great grip, ergonomics and total freedom of movement. The microfiber thumb helps keep moisture under control and the reflective piping enhances visibility. Get the Louis Garneau Women's 12C Air Gel Cycling Gloves today and start riding and performing in total comfort.Features & Benefits:
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lb.
- Upper hand: Spandex with Carbon Ion spandex
- Palm: Sandwich mesh with digitalized Amara
- Perforated palm for breathability and comfort
- Biogel padding protects ulnar nerves, absorbs vibrations and reduces hand fatigue
- Multilayer coated silicone palm for better grip and stability
- Microfiber thumb for moisture absorption
- Low profile cuff pull tab for quick slip-on
- Silicone coated finger pulls help to remove gloves
- Velcro adjustable ergonomic cuff for a no-pressure custom fit
- 3mm reflective piping for high visibility
- Patented ErgoAir concept evacuates palm moisture and helps stabilize hand temperature
:This item cannot be shipped internationally.