The Kuat NV 2-Bike Rack is the ultimate bicycle hauler. This fully loaded stunner has a front and rear tire ratchet system, hitch lock and integrated cable lock. But there's more, it has a built-in repair stand for pre-ride prep, quick fixes on-the-go, or post-ride cleanup. Loading and unloading is a simple task with hand-tight cam system. The NV hitch rack is simple to use and securely holds 2-bikes. Weighing in 49 lbs, the NV 2-Bike rack is built to last, and comes with Kuat's No Worries Warranty. With its stylish design, the Kuat NV Rack easily holds bikes without contacting the vehicle or harming expensive bike frames. The rugged hitch fits 2" receivers and the ratcheting arms accommodate a wide variety of bikes. It pivots for rapid folding and hiding when not in use, and the tilt feature allows easy access to the rear of the vehicle. Explore, ride and adventure everywhere with the Kuat NV 2-Bike 2" Hitch Rack.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Carries 2 bikes (up to 60 lbs each)
- Total carrying capacity of up to 120 lbs
- Folds up quickly for storage
- Tilts down for easy vehicle access
- Integrated cable lock system AND hitch lock for maximum security (locking hitch pin included)
- Includes built-in TRAIL DOC repair stand for quick fixes on-the-go
- Front and rear tire ratchets make loading and unloading a breeze
- Hand-tight cam system - no need for additional tools
- Increase bike capacity to up to FOUR bikes with available NV-Add On
- The NV is the best option for downhill, free-ride, and other large bikes
- Anodized aluminum accents
- Black & Polished Chrome (BLK) or Gun Metal Gray (GRY) powder coat finish
- Kuat's No Worries Warranty
- Weighs 49 lbs assembled
- Accommodates up to a 48" wheelbase
- Fits 20" - 29" wheels
- Fits 2" receivers
- Fits up to a 4" tire (rear tire strap extender required)
- Best-in-class 13" between bikes
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Quite Simply...The Best!
November 7, 2014
This bike rack is solid! I looked all over and compared them all. I didn't want some flimsy bike rack I was going to have to worry about falling apart while hitting a bump on the road. I know it may be a little more money then some of the other bike racks but in this case you get what you pay for!! The rack came with the trailer hitch lock, about 5 keys that fit the hitch lock AND the cable lock and a bottle opener key ring for the keys!! That sealed the deal!! I use it with my pick up truck and one of the main factors for buying the Kuat NVl was the fact that I can lay my tailgate down and not hit the rack...
Pros:Quality/Solid parts Real sharp looking Easy to use
Cons:May be on the heavy side for some