Next time you’re forced indoors don’t miss another workout with the Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Fluid Trainer. Kinetic knows indoor cycle trainers. They’ve consistently set the benchmark for indoor fluid trainers. The Road Machine’s fluid resistance unit is super quiet, smooth and leak-proof with progressive resistance from 5 to 3000+ watts. It‘ll easily go from interval cycle training, punishing threshold, to cool-down and recovery with a wide range of workout options. So, if you’re in the market for a top-of-the-line fluid trainer, shop no more, the Kinetic Road Machine 2.0 Fluid Trainer ticks all the boxes.
Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- Quiet, smooth, progressive resistance precisely replicates outdoor ride feel
- The most reliable fluid trainer available
- Fully assembled
- Pairs with Kinetic inRide Watt Meter for power training
- Unmatched stability and durability
- Patented Kinetic fluid resistance provides measurable and repeatable workload
- Progressive resistance from 5 to 3000+ watts
- Compatible with Kinetic Pro Flywheel
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs grip for easy setup
- Large diameter roller reduces tire wear and provides a smoother ride
- Fits 22” to 29” wheels - up to 29 x 2.4” tires sizes
- Kinetic Lifetime Warranty & Crash Replacement Policy
Los Alamos, NM
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great indoor training tool!
October 30, 2013
This is the first trainer I've ever owned, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I am extremely happy with it, after using it for a little over a year now. It is very sturdy and easy to use, although I would definitely recommend the riser ring accessory to stabilize the front of the bike and make the ride a little more realistic. It can be a bit noisy, but compared to complaints I've heard about other trainers, I think this one must be fairly quiet. And, once you are up to a steady cadence, the noise is more like background/white noise. I don't even have to turn the TV volume up that much! I think that for the price, this is a very cost-effective training tool that will last for many years!
Pros:Sturdy, Compact, Easy To Use
Cons:A Little Noisy
Best Uses:Endurance Training, General Fitness, Sports Training
you may also like
- NiteRider Lumina Micro 220 & Solas Tail Light Combo Price: $87.99
- Bonk Breaker Energy Bar Price: $2.69
- Genuine Innovations Microflate Nano Price: $14.99