The women's Clifton run shoe from HOKA ONE ONE is quite possibly the smoothest-riding shoe on the market. The Clifton is an ultra-light, fast ride with incredible cushioning. It incorporates an early stage Meta-Rocker and CMEVA midsole for exceptional durability and a fluid, efficient ride. The sure-footed Clifton is agile and lightweight, delivering mile-after-mile of ultimate comfort and high-speed performance. Change your game with a pair of HOKA Women's Clifton Running Shoes.
- Ultra-Lightweight no-sew SpeedFrame construction
- Early stage Meta-Rocker geometry
- Full-length HIP CMEVA midsole
- 5mm heel-to-toe offset
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic hi-abrasion rubber zones
- Category: Neutral light cushion
- Offset: 5mm
- Heel: 28mm
- Forefoot: 23mm
- Weight: 6.9oz
- Colors: Aqua/Acid/Neon Coral (BLU) or Gray/Aqua/White (GRY)
- US Sizes: 7-11
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Fast and Lightweight
November 30, 2014
This is my current favorite shoe. Hoka got this one right as the Clifton is indeed one of the lightest shoes I have ever worn with great cushioning. I have one bad knee, and the cushioning in this shoe took me through the training miles for two Ironmans 5 weeks apart. The shoe wears well, is extremely comfortable. One of the top shoes at Kona in 2014.
Pros:lightweight great cushioning wears well