Garmin Forerunner 310XT with Heart Rate Strap is the latest GPS computer for the endurance athlete. This long anticipated training/racing computer comes with everything you need for your Ironman distance races. The computer is swim proof so you can now wear it at the start of your triathlon race. This Garmin Forerunner 310XT allows you to track time, distance, pace, elevation change, and of course heart rate. You can use software from Garmin to analyze your data and help you train/race better. You can send data to your computer wirelessly--no more having to worry about cables! Maybe one of the most impressive accomplishments Garmin has come up with is the long battery life of this Forerunner. The Garmin Forerunner 310XT has a 20 hour battery life! This battery will last you for the longest triathlon races and then some. This will be the computer of choice for Ironman distance triathletes. Even cyclist who trains for long distances will prefer this computer for the battery life.
Please note that because of the nature of heart rate monitors, transferring information from heart rate strap to wrist computer is not currently possible in the water.
Product Features and Specifications
Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb.
- Advanced heart-rate based calorie computation
- Battery life: up to 20 hours, typical
- Multisport: changes sport mode with a press of a button
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix
- Water resistant to 50 meters
- Easy-to-read display
- Training and motivational features: Virtual Partner, courses, workouts, goals
- GPS features: mark locations, back to start
- Zone training: heart rate zone training, supports five heart rate zones
- ANT+TM wireless technology: lets you automatically transfer information back and forth between the watch and the computer, power data (from ANT+-enabled third-party power meters) and more.
- Garmin Connect : log workouts, set goals and share workouts at Garmin.com online fitness community at http://connect.garmin.com
- Compatible with GSC 10 speed/cadence bike sensor: monitor pedaling cadence and wheel speed
- Compatible with foot pod: measures speed and distance and runner�s cadence when indoors and outdoors
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Display: 1.3� x 0.8� (3.3 x 2.0 cm)
- Size: 2.1� x 2.2� x 0.8� (5.4 x 5.6 x 1.9 cm)
- Distance accuracy: 99% with clear view of sky
- Temp range: -4oF to 140oF (-20oC to 60oC)
Please note that discounts cannot be applied to
this Garmin product. Please click here
to see how we will proceed if a coupon code is used on this Garmin product. Our apologies for any inconvenience.