Edge 500 GPS Cycling Computer Features:
- During your ride, Edge 500 measures your speed, distance, time, calories burned, altitude, climb and descent, and records this data for your review.
- Power Compativle: All Edge 500 versions work with third-party ANT+ enabled power meters to display your power output in watts as you ride.
- Courses feature: Helps you compare successive rides over the same route.
- Auto Pause, Auto Lap and temperature readings.
- Heart Rate: Track your heart rate when paired with a Garmin heart rate monitor Included
- Accurate Calorie Computation: Advanced calorie computation, so you truly know how many calories you're burning.
- Analyze Your Ride: Once your ride is done, connect Edge 500 to your computer with the included USB cable to analyze your performance. With a simple click, you can join a worldwide network of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts through Garmin Connect, a one-stop site for data analysis and sharing.
- Unit Dimensions: 1.9" x 2.7" x 0.85"
- Display Size: 1.17" x 1.44"
- Resolution: 128x160 pixels
- Weight: 2 oz. or 57g
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Battery Life: Up to 18hrs
- Water resistant
- GPS enabled
- 1,000 lap history
- Heart Rate Strap
- Cadence Sensor
- Customizable Data Fields
Please note that discounts cannot be applied to this Garmin product. Please click here to see how we will proceed if a coupon code is used on this Garmin product. Our apologies for any inconvenience.Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love this cycling Edge 500
December 1, 2014
I had to try a couple of different bike computers before I found this one and it rocks. The screens are easy to see and read, its accurate and problem free. Data is easy to upload and the variety of options for screen set up leaves you wanting for nothing.
Pros:Easy to set up and use Easy to read Data is easy to upload