Garmin Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor BundleItem #: GAR14021 Usually ships the next business day
Keep track of your speed and cadence with the Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor Bundle from Garmin. No magnets required! This is Garmin's newest speed and cadence sensor...and it's totally awesome! Simply attach the sensors and ride...it's that easy. No magnets, and no exposed parts to line up. Just attach the cadence sensor to any size crank arm and it measures pedal strokes per minute. The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Garmin ANT+ compatible device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times...including on indoor trainers. Train hard, ride fast, and win races with the Garmin Bike Speed and Cadence Sensor bundle.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Simple to use...attach sensors and ride
- No magnets or parts to line up
- No fuss...sensors self-calibrate
- Replaceable CR2032 battery (each sensor)
- Approximately 12 months of battery life
- Wireless connectivity via ANT+
- Improve your personal best
- Compatible Devices: Edge 305, 500, 510, 705, 800, 810, 1000; Fenix 2, Fenix 2 Special Edition, Fenix 3, Fenix 3 Sapphire; Forerunner 305, 310XT, 610, 620, 910XT, 920XT; FR60, FR70; VIRB Elite, Vivoactive, and Epix
- Speed sensor
- Speed sensor sleeve
- Cadence sensor
- 3 cadence sensor straps
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Track Your Speed and Mileage on the Trainer
February 4, 2015
I love that you don't need to align magnets like other sensors which can be time consuming and often need to be adjusted before or during rides. The selling point for me, however, was that you can actually track your speed and distance with the speed sensor while using an indoor trainer! The improved cadence sensor is also smaller and less intrusive than the older version. Both sensors are compatible for Garmin Forerunners with ANT+, and I use mine with the 910xt. This bundle is a great way to get extra data to analyze and improve your training!
Pros:Easy to install, no magnets, speed/distance while riding indoors
Cons:Speed sensor sometimes has difficulty syncing with GPS watch