Fizik Tritone 5.5 Triathlon Saddle | K:ium Alloy RailsItem #: FIZ14002 Usually ships the next business day
The Fizik Tritone 5.5 Triathlon Saddle with K:ium Alloy Rails is fresh and brand new for 2014. The Tritone is a nose-less tri saddle designed and engineered for triathletes who favor a forward seated position and want greater comfort on long events. Its 235mm long and 55mm wide at the front, its truncated shape quickly widens to 135mm for greater seated support and improved hip rotation. It has a full-length pressure relieving channel with silicone strips along the top for better grip, and generous foam padding specifically designed to provide all day comfort. The reinforced carbon fiber shell is lightweight and stiff with 85mm K:ium Special Alloy rails for plenty of adjustment. But what sets the Tritone apart is the modular carriage kit that bolts neatly to the rear. It allows you to carry two bottles, a C02 cartridge, inflator and spare inner tube for a clean integrated look. It's located close to the rear of the saddle without interfering with pedaling, and there's a tough plastic hook just under the front of the saddle for racking. Not to mention, there's a built-in Integrated Clip System (ICS) which allows for quick attachment and removal of Fizik packs and blink lights. What in the world will the innovators at Fizik think of next?? So, stop whining and wasting time, get the Fizik Tritone 5.5 Triathlon Saddle with K:ium Alloy Rails and advance your time trialing to the next level.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Lightweight and stiff carbon fiber shell
- K:ium special alloy rails with long 85mm of adjustability
- K:ium offers 8% weight reduction over solid titanium
- K:ium alloy has high strength-to-weight ratio
- Generous foam padding provides comfort
- Built-in ICS for accessories attachment
- Great vibration dampening
- Included carriage kit carries the onboard necessities
- Integrated nose hook for racking
- Full-length pressure relieving channel
- Silicone strips along the top for better grip
- 290mm long, 130mm wide, 55mm nose width
- Available in Red and White
- Weight 250g
, Tucson, Arizona
I would recommend this item to a friend.
FIZIK Nailed it
February 11, 2015
The tritone saddle is very comfortable and looks cool too. I have ridden on long rides with the saddle and have had no problems with comfort. The great part about this saddle is that it also comes with the brackets on the back for your hydration. The saddle is well worth the cost.
Pros:Looks Value Comfort