The Feed Zone Cookbook: Fast and Flavorful Food for Athletes. The authors share their energy-packed, wholesome recipes to make meals easy to prepare, delicious to eat, and better for performance. The Feed Zone Cookbook provides 150 delicious recipes that even the busiest athletes can prepare in less time than it takes to warm up for a workout. With simple recipes requiring just a handful of ingredients, Biju and Lim show how easy it is for athletes to prepare their own food, whether at home or on the go.
- 150 delicious recipes illustrated with full-color photographs
- Allen Limís take on the science and practice of food
- Portable whole foods, including Lim's famous rice cakes and more
- Dozens of quick-prep meals for before and after workouts
- Shortcuts, substitutions, and techniques to save time in the kitchen
- Gluten-free and vegetarian alternatives to favorite dishes
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Easy, Quick, Creative & Practical
December 5, 2014
The Feed Zone Cookbook does not require you to buy special and unusual ingredients...most of the recipes can be made with stuff I already have in my fridge and pantry! Dishes that are usually complex can be made quickly at home. The suggestions for food to go are perfect to take on a ride or grab for work!
you may also like
- Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix | 20 Servings Price: $19.99
- Skratch Labs Mason Jar Price: $11.99
- Skratch Labs Exercise Hydration Mix | Single Serving Price: $1.99
- SaltStick Caps Plus | 100 Count Price: $29.99
- TriSports.com Cowbell Price: $14.99