STRENGTHTAPE | 5 Meter Uncut RollItem #: ENR15801 Usually ships the next business day
For hard-charging triathletes to the weekend warrior, ENDEVR StrengthTape is the perfect Kinesiology tape for the dedicated athlete and those with active lifestyles. Simple enough for anyone to apply, it comes with easy step-by-step instructions and features AllSport adhesive that lasts for 5-7 days in nearly any condition or climate, including water. For the most common injuries, StrengthTape provides support and stability for muscles, joints, and tendons without limiting range of motion. And, unlike a brace or stiff athletic tape that restricts movement and hurts athletic performance, StrengthTape is sleek, easy and comfortable to wear. It works better and holds longer than any other brand and it's the Official Kinesiology tape for IRONMAN. StrengthTape by ENDEVR provides proper support, increased blood circulation, and muscle activation for competitive and performance-minded athletes.
- Contains 5 Meters of uncut Kinesiology tape
- 6% more AllSport adhesive for better stick in all conditions, including water
- Breathable cotton fabric
- 10% more stretch for better performance and comfort
- Easy-to-follow instructions for first time tapers
- Great solution for many common injuries including shin, back, ankle, shoulder, hamstring, calf, foot, wrist, joint, knee, and more
- IRONMAN Official Kinesiology Tape
- Includes easy step-by-step instructions
- Colors: Red (RED), Blue (BLU), Black (BLK), or Beige (BEI)
- Apply 30 minutes prior to activity
- Clean any dirt, oils and lotions from area
- Trim excess hair for better adhesion
- Apply the right amount of stretch per application
- Avoid stretching the ends of the tape
- After applying, firmly rub the tape to activate the adhesive
- Edges and corners may be trimmed if they lift
- Do NOT rip off! Gently remove tape from skin
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Gets me through a race and aids healing
July 17, 2017
I use this for knee support, shin splints, shoulder pain, even groin pain. Lasts a few days. Adds compression and support. Aids healing.
you may also like