WORK FOR TRISPORTS.COM
If you thrive on the excitement that new challenges bring, TriSports.com is the place for you! We have recently been given the opportunity to rebuild ourselves with the goal of emerging as an even bigger powerhouse than ever before. TriSports.com was built around the core value of providing the best customer service possible. This value still defines how we treat our customers, our suppliers and each other, and is the focus for our future growth.
Joining the TriSports.com Team you will become part of an energetic, forward thinking group of individuals. Our environment is fast-paced, exciting and constantly changing so employees must have the ability to swiftly move from one project to another while managing them from start to finish. Intriguing? Then check out all of our job opportunities at TriSports.com.
BENEFITS AND BONUSES
TriSports.com offers an attractive and competitive hiring package which includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- 401K Plan
- Special Employee Pricing
- Commuter Credits toward in-store purchases
- Race Entry benefits based on length of employment
Living and working in Tucson, Arizona certainly has its benefits for active athletes. Triathlete Magazine ranks Tucson the top city for triathletes to live in the continental USA and Bicycling Magazine ranks Tucson third for bike-friendly cities with a population between 200,000 to 500,000 people. Tucson boasts an average of 300 days of sunshine a year with a bicycle-friendly infrastructure including over 500 miles of bikeways, including signed bicycle routes, bicycle lanes, shared-use paths and bus/bicycle lanes. Tucson also hosts multiple bike friendly events including El Tour de Tucson, Bike Fest and the Tucson Bicycle Classic.
TRAINING PERKS AT TRISPORTS.COM
Our facility is employee-athlete friendly as we encourage all of our employees to live active and healthy lifestyles. We currently have a dual-lane endless pool, locker room with showers and and indoor bike storage and repair area. We highly encourage commuting by bicycle to work and have a commuting program for employees to earn credits towards in-store product purchases. We also host several group rides in conjunction with TriSports Cycling Club, and have active involvement with Tucson's triathlon, cycling, swimming and running communities.
To apply for a job or talk to someone about possible employment opportunities at TriSports.com, please mail, fax or email a resume and cover letter or employment application to:
4495 S. Coach Drive
Tucson, AZ 85714
Phone: (520) 884-8745
Fax: (520) 844-8740
Download the an application for employment at TriSports.com
Human Resources reviews all job applications and resumes submitted. If we have an open position that matches your skills and background, we will contact you. If nothing is currently available, your information is kept on file for 90-days in the event that our staffing needs change.
TriSports.com does not, and will not, discriminate for or against any employee or applicant for employment because of sex, race, religion, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, martial status, sexual orientation or status with regard to public assistance.
AVAILABLE POSTIONS - Tucson, Arizona
OPEN Assistant Buyer
The Assistant Buyer/Planner role is essential to the functionality of TriSports.com on a day-to-day and long term basis. This is a new position for TriSports.com and is likely to be both a challenging and exciting position that will require strong computer skills, exceptional organizational skills, and effective communication skills working cross-functionality.
- Assist in building product numbers for in-house inventory management system and website
- Support planner/buyer team with any ad hoc business analysis and/or reporting requested
- Reconcile vendor order confirmations with purchase order documents
- Assist Buyer/Planners with new seasonal vendor product reports, content management input and other analysis needed by Buyer/Planner to make informed decisions
- Investigate and resolve receiving problems
- Maintain sample merchandising log
- Assist in building purchase orders on an as-needed basis
- Assist with special projects when needed
- Minimum of a 2-year college degree
- Strong Excel skills in formulating data and understanding of advanced formulas (vlookups and pivots)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with aggressive deadlines while working in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Candidate must posses a high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter attitude
- Must be able to interact professionally with both internal associates and external supply chain representatives
- General knowledge of merchandising and/or inventory planning is preferred
OPEN Warehouse Staff / Outbound Shipping
- Accurately pick and pack orders for shipment.
- Other duties as needed.
- Strong attention to detail. Excellent communication skills.
- Desire to work as part of a team for the common goal of shipping all orders out on time every day.
- Willingness to occasionally work additional hours on peak days to get the job done.
- Excellent attendance and performance record.
OPEN/ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS Customer Serivce/ Sales Representative
The primary goal of the Customer Service/Sales Representative is to deliver a “WOW!” Customer Service experience to each and every customer every time. The general purpose of the Customer Service/Sales position is to assist customers with placing new orders, assisting customers with existing orders and providing product and policy information. Communication with the customer can be in the form of a phone call, email or online chat. The Customer Service/Sales representatives work together as a team to ensure that orders are processed on a daily basis to guarantee on-time delivery for the customer. Customer Service Representatives must be able to demonstrate patience and a calm demeanor under pressure.
This position is a full-time (40-hour) work week. Some flexibility can be granted with advance notice. We are looking for a person whose work ethic is based on dedication to the company and its goals.
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of recent customer service-related experience that required the ability to think critically, solve problems and effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Basic knowledge of the triathlon industry or one of its three disciplines
- Proficiency with basic computer functions including Word, Excel, mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment
- Ability to memorize protocol and guidelines
- Must be an active listener
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to use basic business mathematics calculations
TriSports.com has an immediate opening for an experienced mechanic to fill a temporary full-time position. The basic function of a bicycle wizard at TriSports.com is to service, repair and build bicycles as they are presented. The mechanic is responsible for courteously greeting walk-in customers and fielding incoming calls with respect to technical questions. Karaoke experience not required but a plus.Job Functions:
- Assemble and build high-end road, triathlon and mountain bikes.
- Service bicycles.
- Other duties as needed.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the bicycle mechanic trade - UBI graduate a plus.
- General computer skills, including proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing software, as well as email applications are also required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Requires a minimum of high-school diploma, college a plus.
- Excellent attendance and performance record.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS Retail Sales Associate
- Sales training and Retail experience.
- Meet predefined sales goals.
- Assist in determining customers' needs.
- Demonstrate products using features and benefits.
- Maintain store appearance and product presentation.
- Handle administrative aspects of the sale.
- Provide superior customer service while building customer relationships.
- Ability to work with team to ensure monthly sales goals are met.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Self-starter with high level of motivation and follow-through.
- Flexibility of schedule (willing and able to work weekends).
- Knowledge of the triathlon industry or one of its disciplines is required.