Items In Cart: Shipping:
Desert Journeys Presents Tucson Bike Rides
Desert Journeys is a first of its kind guide for Tucson Arizona, written by a 30 year local resident. In this unique book, you will find over 30 road cycling rides, including Tucson and surrounding areas
• Selection of rides gives a basic overview of what one can expect in and around this cycling friendly city
• Each ride is accurately described with specific directions, maps GPS supplied topographic profiles, photos and ride comments and tips
Also included are features of special interest for all riding levels: listings of local bike shops, clubs and organizations.
• A piece by Eddy Muka, a physicist and cycling enthusiast, who discusses the science of hill climbing
• A section on rules of the road and another dealing with bicycle safety
• A listing of local coffee shops
Shipping Weight: 0.25 lbs.