The Cycling Fitness Results DVD's the key ingredients to making you faster on the bike. Each DVD is made to work on a different part of your riding. Here are the six key parts.
- These workouts were developed to teach proper pedaling mechanics. Learn how to spin the pedals with suppleness and efficiently apply power. Develop efficient pedaling techniques.
- These workouts will develop cycling specific strength. Transfer strength gained during weight training to actual pedaling strength on the road.
- These workouts will increase your VO2 Max capacity. VO2 Max is the maximum amount of oxygen delivered to the muscle and is a measurement of a strong cyclist.
- These workouts will increase your Lactate Threshold. Once lactic acid accumulates in the muscles, fatigue sets in, and you are forced to slow down.
- These high power workouts will assist in the tolerance and buffering of lactic acid and utilizes it as an additional source of energy. Attack the pack and power away to the finish line!
- These workouts will improve your ability to adapt to changes in intensity during long climbs. These workouts assist in developing and clearing lactate while under high resistance such as climbing.