The all-new Continental Grand Prix 4000S II Tire builds on the reputation of the original 4000S. It receives a new design and facelift with new colors, but maintains its great low rolling resistance, high mileage and maximum wet weather grip. Black Chili Compound gives it a sticky grip in the corners while providing long-term performance where most tires would fail. While under the tread, Conti's patented Vectran breaker belt protects against flats and sets the standard for puncture resistance. The extremely tough and durable Vectran fabric used in the 4000S II is lighter and more flexible than any other puncture resistant material on the market. Vectran is more cut resistant than Aramid materials, five times as strong as steel, and weighs less than a double nylon breaker belt. With high-speed attitude, grip in the corners and great puncture resistance, the Continental Grand 4000S II Tire raises the bar and continues to set the standard for performance road tires.Features & Benefits:
Shipping weight: 1.0 lbs.
- Black Chili compound for superb grip and secure handling
- Vectran Breaker reliable puncture protection
- 330 TPI nylon for a supple tough casing
- Very low rolling resistance
- Weight: 700X23 (215g)
- Colors: Black (B), Red (R), Blue (U), Yellow (Y), Green (G), Orange (O), Sliver (S), and Pink (P) - Not Pictured