Continental Competition TubularItem #: CON00003 Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Regular Price: $124.95Sale Price: $93.71 You Save 25%
The Continental Competition Tubular road bicycle tire is the choice of professional athletes at the highest level of road racing and multisport competition. Continental's Competition provides unmatched puncture protection with five polyamide casing layers. In addition it features an effective Vectran puncture protection belt and its knurled tread is extremely long-wearing. The Competition tubular is rated for inflation pressures of 170 psi, and is manufactured in Germany from Continental's proprietary natural rubber Black Chili compounds.
- Black Chili: Proprietary compound delivers greater grip, rolling resistance and durability
- Vectran Breaker offers additional puncture resistance
- Reliable and proven tire on the pro race circuit
- Responsive handling and secure grip
- Longer lifespan
- 180 TPI tough casing
- PSI: 115-170
- Weight: 650X19 (215g), 650x22 (250g), 700X19 (230g), 700X22 (260g), 700X25 (280g)
- Colors: Black
I would recommend this item to a friend.
January 26, 2008
I would have to say that of all the tubulars i've tried this has them beat by a mile.This tire is vey light and durable.I would recomend this for anyone who's not afraid of going fast!!:].
you may also like